Re: Export Problem : Compressed file bigger than 2GB !

From: Mike Morgan <mmorgan1_at_mail.tds.net>
Date: 25 Aug 1998 01:10:40 GMT

If this is Unix, you can pipe the result to the "split" command to chop it up into regular (perhaps 1GB) pieces. Of course to import will require you to "cat" the pieces together before sending the file to the uncompress pipe. Ugh!

dmoharir_at_hotmail.com wrote in article <6rrp9e$m15$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...