Re: Oracle Sessions

From: MarkP28665 <markp28665_at_aol.com>
Date: 24 Aug 1998 23:08:28 GMT

From: proctorh_at_email.exide.com >>
Is there any way to get information about the session of sqlplus that I am in? <<

I do not have the SQL handy to post here at home, but you can join the sid returned by the userenv function with the audit sid, audsid, in v$session to get the information you want.

I hope this helps.

Mark Powell -- Oracle 7 Certified DBA
- The only advice that counts is the advice that you follow so follow your own advice - Received on Mon Aug 24 1998 - 18:08:28 CDT