Personal Oracle 8 : ORA-12547

From: A. Fischer <acf34_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 24 Aug 1998 21:17:45 GMT

Greetings: I installed the trial version of PO8 and can access SQL+ with no problem. But when I try to access PO8 using Developer2000 products, I get ORA-12547: can not attach to Oracle8. I just increased my RAM to 96meg with no effect. After trying to connect with D2K, I cannot shutdown the instance - I get the same ORA error.

Any ideas? Pls copy to email.
TIA,
A. Fischer
acf34_at_yahoo.com Received on Mon Aug 24 1998 - 16:17:45 CDT