Oracle Sessions

From: <proctorh_at_email.exide.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 18:41:02 GMT

Is there any way to get information about the sessijon of sqlplus that I am in? Some very kind person posted this query a while ago and I missed saving the thing to my computer.

I would really like a way to get the info on my current session without just selecting the v$session table and getting info on everybody elses session. There is one generic DB logon and things can get pretty confusing there.

I would also like a way to display which instance that I am under when I log in to sqlplus. Something like: "You are connected to instance <instancename>".

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

HAP Received on Mon Aug 24 1998 - 13:41:02 CDT