Re: uninstalling ora 8?

From: Geraldine Grubb <ggrubb_at_indiana.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 12:10:45 -0500

I uninstalled Oracle 8 a couple of times on NT. 1. Remove the products using the installer from the CD not the one on the machine.
2. Go to Explorer and delete all the items under Orant (oracles default). 3. Go to regedit and delete all the keys refering to Oracle.

If this doesnt work send me an email, I have a better explanation written down somewhere but I cant find it at the moment. --geraldine
ggrubb_at_indiana.edu