Re: Database cloning

From: Alan Johns <Alan_at_tarragon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 15:16:26 +0100

Greetings.
If you would like to be able to clone Oracle databases without having to write all your owmn scripts and SQL to do it, then a product from Princeton Softech, called 'Move for Servers' could well be your answer.

This is a relational data extraction and insertion tool that allows the user to extract either all or a relationally intact sub-set of data from a series of tables. It also allows the extraction of the defining DDL from the source tables (indexes tables etc). This extract can then be used to clone the source database at the target database. However, the user can also tailor both the object definitions, and the inserted data at insertion, to satisfy particular project requirements. For example date aging (either linear or semantic). If you would like any more information, please contact me at the below address, phone, or e-mail me.

Thanks.
In article <35de15c8.356936617_at_news.cyberus.ca>, RP DATA SOLUTIONS <rpdata_at_cyberus.ca> writes

Best regards
--
  Alan Johns
  Tarragon Software Ltd - UK & Ireland Distributor for

        Princeton Softech's -   Upgrade 2000
                                Ager 2000
                                Relational Tools for DB2
                                Move for Servers - Oracle
                                Version Merger

        ELISE - the MatchMaker. Software for recruitment, estate agencies,
                                dating agencies, etc from WCC

Phone: 44(0)1480 414141
  Fax: 44(0)1480 436869 Received on Mon Aug 24 1998 - 09:16:26 CDT