Help! Urgent! Database incredibly grown.

From: Danil Krasnov <danil_at_maginfo.net>
Date: 1998/08/22

Hello, gurus!

Usually my database takes about 270 Mbytes of diskspace. Today something happend (don't know what) and database grown up to 700 MBytes.

Tablespace manager shows that about 500 Mb takes sys's extent of 'temporary' type.

What could be a reason and what I have to do now to reduce database size?

Please help..

Thanks in advance.

Danil Krasnov
danil_at_maginfo.net Received on Sat Aug 22 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT