How to auto_connect Instance Manager?

From: Violin <violin.hsiao_at_mail.pouchen.com.tw>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 06:01:10 GMT

Hello,
I have a workgroup database 7.3 on NT 4.0, I wonder if NT starts up databse and also runs Instance Manager(VAI.exe) connecting as system/manager. Does anybody know how?
Please give me some tips,Thank you in advance. Please Cc to me : violin.hsiao_at_mail.pouchen.com.tw,Thanks :) Received on Sat Aug 22 1998 - 01:01:10 CDT