Re: SQL Command Not Properly Ended (ORA-00933)

From: <steve_dennis_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 17:15:46 GMT

Thanks for your responses. I will try the single quoted literal. To clarify, the MS Access Pass-Through window would not allow the WHERE clause with the double quoted literal. It would not allow the use of the semi-colon under any circumstance, although SqlPlus required it always. I tried using a double- hypen or dash, but pass-through would not use it as a sql terminator. I'll check the applet and see if it adds a semi-colon after I execute the pass- through query. I also use the Oracle ODBC driver for Rdb and it will allow double quotes, as I recall. It also allows aliasing tables without using "AS". I guess I just have to adjust to the language of the country I'm visiting!

Thanks again!