Re: SQL-Programmer, Best PL/SQL Tool

From: Sylvain Faust <sfaust_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 08:41:52 -0400

Yes, look at:
http://www.sfi-software.com/
and
http://www.sfi-software.com/sql-programmer.htm with Full PL/SQL Server side Remote Debugger at: http://www.sfi-software.com/sql-debug-debugger.htm

and SQL-Optimizer at:
http://www.sfi-software.com/prod_SQLOpti100.htm

"SQL-Programmer with PL/SQL debugger for Oracle is a product that should
be a "must have" in any Oracle development shop...Just as important, it is one of the most cost-effective solutions to managing the Oracle PL/SQL environment, in the market today." Ian Abramson
Ian Abramson Systems Inc.
Author: Oracle8 Tuning and Oracle8 Data Warehousing

"The bonus is that this debugger has been well designed to be
user-friendly. . . These features are supported by a solid and friendly user-interface. Not only a very functional product, SQL-Programmer with Oracle debugger was fun to use. It will save loads of time in debugging problems."
John Drevicky
Consultant
Techsys Computer Associates

I'm sure this will help.

Sylvain Faust
President
Sylvain Faust Intl (SFI)
880 boul. de la Carrière, Suite 130
Hull, Québec, Canada J8Y 6T5

Tel: (819) 778-5045, Ext. 804
Toll Free: 1-800-567-9127 ( U.S. and Canada only) Fax: (819) 778-7943 International; (617) 722-9389 U.S. only Email: sfaust_at_sfi-software.com

Sylvain Faust Inc. (SFI)
A Decade of Delivering SQL Solutions, 1988-1998 http://www.sfi-software.com

To receive news bulletins from SFI automatically, just send a blank email to:
SFI-NEWS-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST_at_peach.ease.lsoft.com