Re: Problems connecting to Oracle with NT serive

From: Mark Malakanov <mark_at_pelitek.krasnoyarsk.su>
Date: 1998/08/21

Check what "user" do you start service by. I think it must be "system" account.
Check PATH variable in ControlPanel/System/Environment this must include your oracle home dir.

Also ensure that Oracle services is started before yours.

Best regards, Mark
markmal_at_chat.ru

inquire3_at_orion#mindspring.com ïèøåò â ñîîáùåíèè <35dbf891.8389373_at_orion> ...