PL/SQL, Oracle Web App Server - HELP!

From: Russell Fray <russ_at_u-net.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 13:18:03 GMT

I need to pass some variables in to a procedure from a URL.

I am using Send variable

This works fine, unless I have spaces within the variable. Ie, if I want to send 'abc 123' I get the error 'invalid syntax'. If I use 'abc123' it works fine.

How can I send spaces??

If I use a GET form, it works fine, but I need to be able to use URL line variables.

Please cc replies to russ_at_u-net.net

Thanks,
Russ. Received on Fri Aug 21 1998 - 08:18:03 CDT