Oracle8 - Copying a database from one computer to another.

From: SIRG_CMLoures <cloures.sirg_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 11:06:47 -0000

    I would like to know if someone can tell me how to copy an Oracle8 (Enterprise Edition) database from one computer to another. The two computers are connected and both have the Oracle8 Enterprise Edition installed.

    I already tried to copy the entire Orant directory from one computer to the other but it didn't work.

    If someone knows how to do it and needs more info on what I have installed, just ask.

    Thank you.

    Bruno. Received on Fri Aug 21 1998 - 06:06:47 CDT