Help! One of the datafile of system tablespace erased !

From: <colour1998_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 09:45:22 GMT

Hi, I want to move some datafiles to another disk. After I do that, I erase these datafiles. But because of my carelessness, I erase one of the datafiles that belongs to the system tablespace and I don't have a backup for this file. I failed When trying to recover database following the steps that a DBA book says. Now the database can't be opened. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

          Jiang