change from Or ODBC to MS ODBC without problems ?

From: Loy&Hutz <loyhutz_at_dinx.de>
Date: 21 Aug 1998 09:47:50 -0200

change from Or ODBC to MS ODBC without problems ?

because of memory leaks in Oracle ODBC V. 8.0.4.4 I intend to change to Microsofts ODBC driver.

I´ve heard that the standard functionality works with Oracle 8.0.4 Server.

Are tere any syntax differences for SQL (e.g. outer joins ) ?

Where can I get the driver ?

Thanks in advance

Sven Kunze Received on Fri Aug 21 1998 - 06:47:50 CDT