Re: Oracle / MTS Method '~' of object '~' Failed Problem

From: Mark Rae <MarkRae_at_CompuServe.com>
Date: 1998/08/20

You need to get the actual error that Oracle is passing to the MTS object. The error you are seeing is being returned to your client app via MTS and is not the native Oracle error itself. This usually (in my experience anyway) means that you have had some sort of data error e.g. you tried to insert a null value into a field that is not nullable or whatever.

HTH, Mark