Re: Help: How to insert binary data into Oracle via JDBC?

From: Joseph Weinstein <joe_at_weblogic.com>
Date: 1998/08/20

Hi Mike! You guys (Cisco) are customers of ours! Check out our example directory under jdbc/oracle. There's plenty of examples, including this issue. If you're in a group not using WebLogic, download our stuff for free, if only to get the examples! In general, the method is to use a PreparedStatement and do setBinaryStream() and getBinaryStream()... Joe Weinstein at WebLogic, Inc.

--

Joseph Weinstein       Staff Engineer            http://www.weblogic.com
See our newsgroups:     http://www.weblogic.com/services/newsgroups.html