uninstalling ora 8?

From: Fredrik Bonde <fredrik_at_iconmedialab.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 13:02:00 +0100

Hi,
How do one uninstall oracle 8? I got a 60 day trial version of it that I wants to get rid f and install oracle 7.3.2.2.0 on instead. From what I heard one can't install ora 8 and 7 together if the ora 7 is below 7.3.3... Or can I install them in different ORACLE_HOMEs? Doesn't look that one can get rid of oracle 8 thru the oracle install app either *sigh*
cheers,
/Fredrik Received on Thu Aug 20 1998 - 07:02:00 CDT