PL/SQL Question - Calling a procedure dynamically

From: <marqmarq_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 16:10:48 GMT

Hello,

Does anybody know how to dynamically call a procedure in PL/SQL. I am using Oracle Web Server's Web Request Broker (WRB) and am trying to dynamically call a procedure. Here is an example of what I am trying to to (the code is dumb but it gets to the point:

BEGIN
   v_GoToPage := 'packname.procedname(TRUE)';

   v_GoToPage; (I would like the procedure above to run here)

END; If anybody knows how I can do this, please let me know.

Can you respond by e-mail also to "tjm_at_neology.com".

Thank You,
Tom