Re: Contractor costs?

From: Curtis Orrock <unknown_at_unknown.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 10:32:24 -0500

I did something much like what you are suggesting. We had an Oracle contractor come in for a month and train me and another guy. Oracle also offers a mentoring program whereby an Oracle mentor comes in once a week to help out and answer any questions you may have. It was probably the best training I ever recieved. The mentoring is highly recommended to. It's nice to have someone come in once a week to ask questions of and to have help out. I don't know what the cost is, but if you ca afford it I recommend it

Sincerely,
Curtis