Re: Off-Line/On-Line Rollback segments question

From: Piotr Cieslewicz <cieslewicz_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 15:58:29 +0200

If you have SQL Worksheet (as you wrote) than you can check the actual number of rollback segments and parameters in init.ora file: 1. select * from dba_rollback_segs; (this will show you all rollback segments with their status)
2. show parameter roll*; (this will show all of the entries in the init.ora that contain "roll" string

hope this helps

Peter