Re: Tools for Replicating Databases?

From: Charles M <charlesm1NOSPAM_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: 1998/08/19

In article <35DAC102.3E91C127_at_systor.com>, marc.jaegy_at_systor.com says...

Infopump is from Platinum Technology <www.platinum.com>. Its a very good product. Its functions as a deamon which runs scheduled jobs that can include 'Basic' like scripts, stored procedures, etc. Infopump has its own database utilities built into its script language. Received on Wed Aug 19 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT