Re: Oracle Enterprise Manager not included with UNIX version?

From: Joel Garry <joelga_at_pebble.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 23:38:47 GMT

On Wed, 19 Aug 1998 09:34:20 -0500, Geraldine Grubb <ggrubb_at_indiana.edu> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am also using Enterprise manager on a cheap NT machine to control 2 Sun
>Servers and one NT test machine. Works ok. Dont have to be at the Sun to
>control it. I did hear that Oracle was soon(??) going to put out a version
>of Enterprise Manger for Unix machines.

Sheesh, about time. It's more trouble convincing people I'm special enough to need two computers on my desk than to get one good sparc. So I always wind up with the oldest and worst big monitor, and some cheapo intel box.

Now about that pricing...

jg
--
These opinions are my own and not necessarily those of Information Quest or Pebble In The Sky http://www.informationquest.com mailto:jgarry@nospameiq.com http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/joel_garry Remove nospam to reply. mailto:joel_garry_at_compuserve.nospam.com "See your DBA?" I AM the @#%*& DBA! Received on Wed Aug 19 1998 - 18:38:47 CDT