OWS and SSLeay

From: Asko Tiidumaa <askot_at_math.ut.ee>
Date: 19 Aug 1998 18:07:26 GMT

I've got Oracle Web Application Server 3.0.1 for Sun SPARC Solaris and I'm trying to get it work with SSL. I've created newcert and privkey .der files with genreq, and a certificate file with ssleay. Unfortunately the server keeps saying: Error: Unable to load or decode certificate file(s).

Is it possible to avoid Verisign and sign myself a certificate?

tia,
Asko Tiidumaa Received on Wed Aug 19 1998 - 13:07:26 CDT