tracing use of indexes

From: Jeroen van Sluisdam <Jeroen.van.Sluisdam_at_vrijuit.nl>
Date: 19 Aug 1998 10:44:55 GMT

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out the use of indexes on a database. I'm looking for a way to find those who are not used. One solution would be shuttting down and changing init.ora with sql_trace=true but that's not possible for me. Does anybody know a way of generating trace-files
of all sql-activity on a database ?

Version: 7.3.2.3
OS: HP UX 10.01

Thanks,

Jeroen Received on Wed Aug 19 1998 - 05:44:55 CDT