Tool to generate *.ora?

From: Greg Gershowitz <gregg_at_charlotte.computex.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 17:23:27 -0400

Is there a tools to generate the listner.ora and tnsnames.ora? I have some kind of error in those files that lsncrtl doesn't find, but is preventing me from connecting to my database. I'm using Oracle 7.1.6
(yeah, yeah, I know) on AIX 4.3.1.

Thanks.

-Greg G

--
Greg Gershowitz mailto:gregg_at_charlotte.computex.com

International CompuTex, Inc.            http://www.computex.com

(704)547-7383 x230 FAX: (704)548-1948