Calling Stored Procedure w/Server Manager

From: Mark Wagoner <mwagoner_at_no.spam.iac.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 15:22:23 GMT

I am trying to call a procedure from within Server Manager but am not having much luck. According to the docs, I should be able to execute an anonymous block using the EXECUTE statement. However, I keep getting 'identifier xxx must be declared', where xxx is the procedure name. The same call works fine within SQL*Plus.

My code is:

execute begin JUKEBOX.DRIVE_LETTER('P:'); end;

As I said, I know the procedure exists and works because I can all it from within SQL*Plus.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Thanks
--
Mark Wagoner
To reply, remove no.spam from my e-mail address Received on Tue Aug 18 1998 - 10:22:23 CDT