Re: 7.3.3 <-> 7.3.4

From: TurkBear <johng_at_mm.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 15:19:59 GMT

As far as I can tell there is no difference between these 2 versions in their datafile structure.......In general there will not be any datafile difference in any incremental change of versions ( 7.x.x.x to 7.newx.newx.newx)

When the main number changes ( 7. to 8. ) you should check docs....

cjc_at_interport.net (Cheng-Jih Chen) wrote:

>How compatible are the datafiles between 7.3.3 and 7.3.4? We're
>setting up a development environment, and may need to flip between
>these two versions of Oracle. It'd be nice if we can do it without
>resorting to exp/imp to move the data back and forth.

To reply please remove the 'nospam' part of the address Received on Tue Aug 18 1998 - 10:19:59 CDT