FormGrep

From: <lbarbour.pico_at_wisne.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 11:16:45 GMT

Hello, My name is Lyall Barbour and I posted a message awhile ago about FormGrep, in response to another letter. I don't even remember which ng it was on, it was either comp.databases.oracle.misc, comp.databases.oracle.server or comp.databases.oracle.tools. It came to my attention that I sent disinformation to everyone. FormGrep is NOT at the RevealNet site, it is at August Tenth's stie. www.aug10.com. I apologize for any inconvenience. I'm sending this message to all three of the ng's so sorry for the cross-post, please no flames. Or flame if you want, I don't read these messages enough for it to hurt me. Eat up the band width, I don't care :)

See ya

Lyall