Re: Experiences with Oracle Advanced Replication?

From: Alan Johns <Alan_at_tarragon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 10:38:52 +0100

Being able to synchronise disparate databases is a pain I know. But there is a product which should be available in the last quarter of this year called SYNCPOINT, from Princeton Softech. This will perform a bi- directional synchronisation of data to achieve just what you are talking about. They have a web site you might want to look at - www.princetonsoftech.com

Alan.
In article <35D83629.E6205096_at_os.telia.no>, Roger Østvold <roger.ostvold_at_os.telia.no> writes

--
Alan Johns Received on Tue Aug 18 1998 - 04:38:52 CDT