Re: Again:How to create the SELECT script?

From: kyutae lim <ktlim_at_lgtel.co.kr>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 06:41:47 GMT

Hellow.
I think if you use outer-join, you will see not only the rows existing TAB2 but
alse the rows not existing in TAB2.
The method is very easy. If you want to see all the records of TAB1, then you just add '(+)' operator in the TAB2 side.

this is example)
select a.ACC_NO, sum(AMT) from TAB1 a, TAB2 b where b.ACC_NO(+) = a.ACC_NO
group by a.ACC_NO;

bye.