utl_file

From: Datasyst <mailds_at_tin.it>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 18:50:38 +0200

Please I need some help about UTL_FILE!!! I have already used utl_file package in my stored procedure without problems, but now (note that I have reinstalled Oracle SERVER 7.3) when I call my procedure the result is always the exception INVALID_OPERATION at the FOPEN of a new file. Note that the path is surely valid, the name is normal (xx.dat) and the attribute is 'w' so that the file is created if it don't exist!!!
Is there some system attribute that I have bypassed or not set?? I have also set the utl_file_dir = * in ORA file

What can I do???

Thanks for help!!!!!
Frank Received on Mon Aug 17 1998 - 11:50:38 CDT