Question on ProC++

From: ngpl <ngpl_at_cyberway.com.sg>
Date: 18 Aug 1998 02:59:38 GMT

Hi,

I am currently trying to compile my C++ codes using Oracle ProC++ Precompiler.
In my .C file (to be precompiled), I included a .H file which defines some constant values as shown below:

XX.H : #define STR_LEN 10
XX.C : ....

     #include "XX.H"

  void XX::F1()
  {
    EXEC SQL BEGIN DECLARE SECTION;
        char TmpStr[STR_LEN];
    EXEC SQL END DECLARE SECTION;
  }
In this case, the precompiler has the below message:

Semantic error at line 185, column 21, flle XX.C,

    char TmpStr[STR_LEN];

(1) PCC-S-02322, found undefined identifier

If I were to define STR_LEN within the EXEC SQL DECLARE SECTION in the header file, does it mean that I will have to precompile the header file as well?

Anyone can kindly advise on this?
Thanks Received on Mon Aug 17 1998 - 21:59:38 CDT