Security and Web Application Server

From: Karsten Weikop <karsten_at_isa.dknet.dk>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 17:22:41 +0200

I'm working on a projekt where we will use Oracle Web Application Server. We estimate we will have 100.000+ users.

What is the best solution so set up security in such a system.

I guess that using Oracle as security manager, will give a lot of overhead to the database.

If using Basis or Digest, how do you dynamicly change passwords.

Please reply both in newgroup and by mail to me.

TIA. Karsten Weikop
karsten_at_isa.dknet.dk Received on Mon Aug 17 1998 - 10:22:41 CDT