Re: Difference between 7.3.2 and 7.3.4

From: EXE <exe_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 23:45:12 -0700

> Where can I find what the difference is between Oracle 7.3.2 and Oracle
> 7.3.4? If I was to upgrade to the latter version, would my Client
> Applications be effected?

Can't answer that question but if you apply the current patch available from Oracle to fix all the "undocumented features" in Oracle 7.3.x you will end up with version 7.3.6 and you won't have to do this twice. The patch includes a document with all of the changes that it makes.

Regards,

Daniel A. Morgan Received on Mon Aug 17 1998 - 01:45:12 CDT