Re: Help needed on DBMS_SQL

From: EXE <exe_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: 1998/08/16

> I try to use dbms_sql to create a synonym.

The other responses I have seen to your query are on target but I would add one other thing to check. When using dynamic SQL it is often necessary to have the ALL privilege as in CREATE ALL SYNONYMS; not just CREATE SYNONYM depending on what you are trying to do..

Regards,

Daniel A. Morgan Received on Sun Aug 16 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT