Re: export to a tablespace with different name..

From: Jin Lingang <jin_lingang_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 11:37:31 +0800

For your situation, there will be not any problem to export from db A then import into db B directly. It will be a problem only when db B has the SAME tablespace name but it is not your target tablespace and the owner happens to has unlimited quota on this tablespace. To fix the problem in this scenario, you just disable the quotas on this tablespace and set your target tablespace as default tablespace.

Jin Lingang