Current Demands: Oracle or MS SQL?

From: Li-Chung Liu <lcl_at_Glue.umd.edu>
Date: 16 Aug 1998 23:34:20 GMT

Hi everyone, I am a computer science major who is interested going into database after BS. I have taken a database design course already, and hope to further my study either in MS SQL or ORACLE.

My main concern is how much demands are out there for each of two. There are probably advantages for each over the other, but that is not my main focus. I wish to study the one that is and hopefully continue to be in demand.

I would much appreciate it if someone could give me advice on this. Thank you.

-Will Received on Sun Aug 16 1998 - 18:34:20 CDT