Re: Copying sequence IDS from one db to another.

From: <Mujeeb_ur_Rehman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 09:51:07 GMT

Hi :)

When u do an import/export all your sequences do come with the last value, and it continues from their. They do not get reinitialised.

Let say in Env 'A' your seq say 'SEQ1' reached 48 and then when u export and import in Env 'B' it will be started from 48. It will not reinitialised to zero.

Hope this helps.