Among of rollback segments are different than the specified

From: Birgit Merschmann <B.Merschmann_at_invent.de>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 16:14:54 +0200

Hi,

When I create my database (oracle 8) with the database assistant I set the min extents of rollback segments to 16 but when creating the database my tablespace has only 2. I can't explain to myself why oracle ignored it because all the other settings are properly fulfilled. Thanks in advance for any help.

Birgit

B.Merschmann_at_invent.de Received on Fri Aug 14 1998 - 09:14:54 CDT