Software developing projects

From: <dil_l_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 11:19:24 GMT

Hi,

We are Nous Infosystems Pvt Ltd, a software development and consulting company located in India, with development centers in Bangalore and Cochin. We provide both manpower and offshore software development services to clients overseas.

Our engineers have skills in developing applications using software programming tools like Visual basic, Powerbuilder, Oracle, Sybase, Java, MSSQL Server and Visual C++ and in COBOL on HP 3000 systems and we can do quality software development work for you from here. We offer high quality, low-cost, reliable services.

We have our overseas operation offices in Chicago-USA and Dubai-UAE

Contact us by…

E-mail: mr_at_nous.soft.net

        info_at_nous.soft.net

Visit us at our web-site: http://www.nousinfo.com