Interpreting user_tab_col_statistics

From: Motley Crue <chuacl_at_iscs.nus.edu.sg>
Date: 14 Aug 1998 03:49:55 GMT

Hi,
  I'm wondering how can I interpret the low_value and high_value columns of   the view user_tab_col_statistics. For the number datatype, I get values like

  C104

  for a number value of 3 inserted into a table. Is there an algorithm where I   can apply to get the actual values? TIA.

--
Choon Leong Received on Thu Aug 13 1998 - 22:49:55 CDT