oracle on nt ?

From: Ed Lufker <elufker_at_swcp.com>
Date: 14 Aug 1998 02:21:01 GMT

Hi All:

        I installed oracle 7.3.3.0 on an nt server. When I try to run the create database scripts, I am getting permission errors on the create database statement and I also get an error saying it can't open the init.ora. I have the full path to the init.ora in there. Also, what's with
>connect internal, it asks for a password, I don't recall running into
these types of problems when I got my unix server going. Did I miss running a script after running the install??

thanks in advance for any help here
eddie lufker Received on Thu Aug 13 1998 - 21:21:01 CDT