ORA-01000. How can I find offencive statements?

From: <larionov_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 19:19:11 GMT

Hi,

I am getting errors ORA-01000, and I have no idea what are the offensive statements which cause this problem. When I try to put an exception handler which queries the view v$open_cursor, I get the same error recursively! Is it any way to find out what causes the problem?
By the way, in the init.ora file the parameter "open_cursors" is set to 250. This should be more than enough!

Thank you!

Misha.