Perl problem

From: Andrea Pallotta <Andrea.Pallotta_at_Digital.com>
Date: 13 Aug 1998 14:49:54 GMT

HI everybody,

we have a problem about an Oracle session opened by a perl script.

In fact, perl script calls a sqlplus session.

When we launch a long query, our oracle session has a strange behavior, 'cause it takes almost the whole cpu time to work. (97/98 %).

How could we solve that problem?

Our environment is Digital Unix 3.2G and Oracle 7.1.6.2 Server. Web server is Apache.

Thanks in advance.

--
Andrea Pallotta
Ciside_RM DataBase Practice

Digital Equipment Corporation S.p.A.
Rome, Italy
Andrea.Pallotta_at_Digital.com Received on Thu Aug 13 1998 - 09:49:54 CDT