Help: Oracle EBU backup and recovery

From: Teck Chung Yong <teck_at_interlog.com>
Date: 13 Aug 1998 01:02:38 -0400

Hi,

I am in the process of implementing Oracle EBU as our enterprise backup solution. I would appreciate if you can share some of your good and bad experience with EBU.

I am also interested to know how is EBU compare to other tool like SQL-BackTrack. Also, What is the client base for EBU?

Please email me at teck_yong_at_manulife.com for your comments.

Thanks!

Teck Chung Yong
Certified Oracle Professional Received on Thu Aug 13 1998 - 00:02:38 CDT