OWAS 3.0 / 3.0.1

From: Brendan Newman <brnewma_at_ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 23:15:50 -0400

Hi there,

    I installed Oracle 7.3.3 for NT and Web Application Server 3.0.1 (and used the default OWAS spy glass listener). Now for the problem: every time I try to reach the admin site or the www site, http://<my computer>:8888/ it tells me "The request did not specify a valid virtual host."

    The only thing I can think of is that I had originally installed the NT Option Pack. I recently uninstalled it, but I think it leaves some residue behind, such as DLLs and OCXs. I don't want to re-install NT from scratch.

    Any help on this matter is appreciated. Thanks. Brendan Received on Wed Aug 12 1998 - 22:15:50 CDT