Oracle 8 and 7.3-compatibility

From: Stefan Westner <stefan_at_westner.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 19:23:52 GMT

Hello,

perhaps someone knows the answer: could Oracle 8 driven in a compatibility-mode to 7.3.3, i. e. if I have an application which is especially developed for 7.3.3 will it run under Oracle 8?

I need to order some workgroup-servers the next day and would like to buy Oracle 8 if it could run Oracle 7.3.4-applications.

Thanks

Stefan Westner Received on Wed Aug 12 1998 - 14:23:52 CDT