Re: Limitation on the number of parameters passed to a PL/SQL procedure

From: Ravinder Reddy Anumula <ranumula_at_cncx.com>
Date: 1998/08/11

I had a similar problem when I was working with JavaScript, Called Oracle but couldn't get any solution from them.

The Limitation is not on the PL/SQL procedure(even it is there it is not such a small number). The limitation is passing parameters from Javascript embeded in html. With trial and error I found that it can pass only 20 parameters.

/Ravi