Which tool should I use?

From: Dong Tang <dtang_at_minn.net>
Date: 1998/08/11

Hi:

The company I am working for is a package shipping company for large catalog companies. We run Oracle8.0.4 on NT 4.0.

My boss ask me to generate a report application on web. Our customer ( those catalog companies) can log in our web site, customize and generate their own report on line via browser.

Which tool should I use?

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated!

Please e-mail at tangd_at_ctcdist.com

Dong Tang Received on Tue Aug 11 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT